- Request information from NIPL specific to your interests;
- Receive personalized messages to your specific questions;
- Save time by storing your preferences;
- Utilize web site-based services; and
- Allow us to conduct market research to help us improve our products, our services and our web sites.
We will only collect, use or share your personally identifiable information if you give us permission to do so.
We use commercially reasonable means to minimize the risk of unauthorized disclosures of your data and personally identifiable information, including restricting access to your data and personally identifiable information to those employees who need to know that information to provide and fulfill services to you. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic, procedural, and managerial safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to the information. We may disclose information as required by law.
In general, you can visit the NIPL web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers collect domain email addresses of visitors. This information is aggregated to measure the average time spent on the site and pages viewed. NIPL will use this information to see the use of our web sites and improve the content of our web site.